Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Lost Boy! - Golden Retriever

Two days back, Early morning I opened my door to get the newspaper I see this boy standing in front of my door staring at me, waving his tail with happiness.
Yes! he was a lost dog. He is bread of very famous adorable Golden Retriever.

He loves to play with me whole day, fetching & Chewing seems to be his greatest hobbies :)

I always wanted to get a golden retriever, Now when i have one, can't keep him because of my work.
:(
Don't have much time & enough place for him to stay happily, So i decided to find him a family as soon as possible. I published a post for him.

Oh God! I'm flooded with calls :-) and i chose one of many families for him. They are on the way to my house to get him. I am feeling too sad to give away such a wonderful mate :(
Hoping he will enjoy with new family. by the way I gave him a new name "Dobby" and he kinda like it :)

1 comment: